ACR - C Carbine, First look

|
I hate, and i cant stress this enough; i absolutely despise iron sights. Call me a spoiled GP buyer if you will but man, i hate iron sights. The new ACR comes without holosight so buying it was a huge gamble for me, as i feared a second G36C.

Boy was i wrong.




The ACR comes with a 40 round magazine, amazing accuracy and recoil. More then decent mobility and a good firerate. The description says ; "Good balanced specs" ... i think amazing does the gun more justice.

Now, could the iron sights be an obstacle for me? Well to be short;  Screw the iron sights. Like the AEK this thing can be hipfired accurately so i won't be using them untill i finish the piss-easy wtask of (i think) 150 longshots.

I think that if the Noveske and the P90 Devgru were to have babies, this would be it. After using this for a few matches, i think i'm in love and i found my new favorite gun!

When i finish the w-task, i will report back for my final verdict.

orgy out.

0 reacties:

Post a Comment