Hello Tarkov.

|
Hello there, fellow contractor and welcome to what i "think" is the first contract wars blog.
In this blog i will be regularly sharing my advantures, rants, tips and anything Contract Wars related that amuses or annoys me.

About me.

My ign is Onemanorgy and i have been playing contract wars for some months now.
My stats are:
Level 62
K/D 2.24 ,  56146 Kills and 25051 Deaths.
My accuracy is about 19+ % and i have played this game for about 251 hours.
I have made a total of 11 prokills, not much but considering i suffer from Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) i think 11 prokills is an exceptional achievement. (Add causes me to get distracted and that in return gets me killed).
6six6 is my clan, which is currently barely top100 since the clan doesn't have a lot of members. (Shameless add : Join 6six6, level 40+, kd 1.4+ donation 20%)

I do not consider myself to be an exceptional player, in fact i am very critical about scores so i consider myself just about average!

As far as experience goes, i have been a fps players since the demo of Wolfenstein3d, and i really started online gaming when unreal tournament was released.  So you guessed it right, i'm an old fart. 39 to be specific. The years took a toll on my reflexes, and i'm not as acurate as i was before (k/d in call of duty 1 was about 15) But where reflexes and acurracy went down, experience went up, and i'm now more of a fox, trying to outsmart my opponents.

Ever since i got introduced to Contract Wars i'm playing it like a madman, and not even the release of Battlefield 4 was able to lure me away from Contract Wars. In fact, i got a copy and have less then 4 hours played on it.

I have spend over 200€ on this game, and i have most weapons (all except TT-pistol, AS VAL mod 3, MP5spec, Shpagina and Gold Plated AKMS). A lot of gold yes, but i do think the developers did a splendid job and deserve every penny of it.

Well, enough about me, tomorrow i will be covering the upcoming patch, and to be specific : the free skillreset that comes with it.

Orgy out.

2 reacties:

Discuzting said...

Hi there!
Can you do a review about mosina?
It is very expensive but the stats dont seem to be great...
so i wonder if I should buy it
thx!

Димитър Борисов said...

Hey Ogry! Just found your blog and you just dont have any idea how helpful it was for my game performance!
Also it will be interesting to see your point of view about what kind of new map will be good to have in future.
In game name: rym3r

Post a Comment